baytechIT clients can access the advice of the best minds in healthcare IT, industry leaders with unparalleled engineering, networking, cybersecurity, infrastructure, workflow, and process expertise.
- Initial infrastructure assessment
- Management, monitoring, OS system upgrades, and technical support
- Proactive remote monitoring of all key onsite components 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Support via live, locally based Service Desk with remote remedial capability
- Multi-disciplinary team where advanced problems are quickly routed to engineers with specific expertise for efficient resolution
- Automatic upgrades of server and workstation operating systems
- Advanced security procedures to guard against malware, ransomware, and other cyber threats
For larger, more technology dependent practices, baytechIT provides comprehensive management, including the hiring of practice IT employees.
- CIO/CTO Advisory Services
- On-Site Desktop Technical Support (if required)
- 24/7/365 Monitoring
- Management of internal personnel (if required)
- Maintain inventory (equipment refresh) and oversee licensing/renewals